Workshop Key Discussion Points
We strongly encourage you to attend a workshop where we discuss many details beyond the technical how-to's of using our web developing tool. If, however, you are unable to attend, please read the following information BEFORE you begin working on your site. It may save you time and rework.
- Begin with this link - Read Me First.
- Read the next link - Login and Security
- UA Logo - the logo that came with your template must remain in place. It can be resized slightly but should appear in proper proportion to your site title. Refer to Site Title and Logo before editing this area.
- Footer - UA requires the text that appears in your footer. Do not remove it or alter it in any way.
- Images - Alt text must be added to every image. See Alt Text for directions. Since alt text cannot be added to slideshows or gallery images, use captions for the images. Refer to Accessibility Guidelines and download the guide for complete information.
- SEO information - fill out the site description and keywords. You may add your own Google Analytics information to the header or contact our office if you would like us to add it for you. We will need your gmail address.
- Font alterations - If you are unhappy with the font size or color globally (across your entire site), please contact our office. Do not manually change each block of text.
- Social medial icons - We can add many different icons to your site, such as ResearchGate, LabRoots, Academia.edu, and GoogleScholar. Send us the link to your account(s) and we'll be happy to add them.