University WEb Guidelines
- A University approved logo has been selected and added to your site header. A UA logo MUST remain in the header. If you prefer a different UA logo than we have selected, please contact Karen Burns in the FRC at 348-8016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Square A is used as the favicon. It is required for all sites. Please do not remove or change it.
- Please note that the University Seal is reserved for Presidential use only. You may, however, use a photograph of it as found embossed in concrete around campus.
- The UA Web Guide provides detailed information including visual identity standards, design standards, accessibility, and a list of resources.
- Review UA’s Social Media Guidelines which provides details regarding the use of YouTube video, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media outlets .